Monday 4 February 2013

Desa Park-City Water Front






During the previous weekend, I made a dessert trip for Durian Ice Kacang in Desa Park City Mall. I was with my family when we decided to pay a visit to try this amazing dessert. I agree that the trip was worth because the dessert was amazing but it was really filling. Moreover, it was slightly expensive.

After a long satisfying dessert, we decided to walk around the Desa Park City Mall. My aunt took us over to the Waterfront area. It was a really beautiful park surrounding a wide lake. Unfortunately, it was during the night time when we started walking around the park. We couldn't see much of natural stuff but mainly couples. The quietness of the area, with the moon shining brightly created the perfect romantic atmosphere.

If I had the chance to ever bring my girlfriend there for a walk, definitely I would want to miss such a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment