Thursday 24 January 2013

Angels&Devils Night Banquet Videos



Above are 2 videos that I created for the Angels&Devils banquet 2012 in Swiss Hotel Management School. The video above is divided into 2 sections because there shot differently at various locations and times.

Moreover, the splitting of the videos was requested by the lecturer and was to be shown in the banquet one at the start when the guest were seated and the second after the banquet manager, Andri has given his closing speech. 

I spend quite some time editing and putting the video together but thankfully I had a few crew members to assist me with the shooting and providing me some ideas for the video. Thank you to Jason Pan and Roxanne for assisting me in creating an excellent banquet video.


No comments:

Post a Comment