Thursday 24 January 2013

Four Seasons Banquet











Four Seasons was also one of the banquets that I volunteered for during my study duration here at Swiss Hotel Management School. For this banquet instead, I contributed only in the photography and videography.

This banquet to my perception was a great success, as the food was good and the entertainment was superb especially the dance at the final part of the banquet. However, they were not as outstanding in the entertainment section as provided during the Angels&Devils banquet. Nonetheless, the guest enjoyed themselves and I believe that they received good comments from them.

Hmm, for this particular banquet a rather funny story on how I volunteered for it. In my perception, I was asked to do this banquet from a friend of mine, Rekhaa because she knew my passion and talent for photography. But, the downfall was that a video that was previously done by one of the banquet members, Ben was given to me to edit just 3 days before the submission date of the video to the lecturer. Thus, I was unable to produce a better quality one as compared to the other banquets. 

Well on the bright side, I was given the chance to work with other great photographers such as my friend, Kim whom bestowed him the title  my photography competitor. There was one other Malaysian who was helping out as well, his name was Saravana but he was merely taking care of the photo booth area at that entrance.

For the Four Seasons, I received a certificate from the Logistics Manager and nothing else, but for me the experience is the only reward I have because all this events are going into my CV for my future career purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment