Monday 28 January 2013

Perth The Western City of Australia









Perth, Australia was one of the places that I visited with my family during my high school years during 2003. The first time I visited this place, I was amazed by the beautiful sights especially the ocean areas although the weather was pretty hot during the day. The reason we travelled here was for a golf invitation from a family friend who knows the area of Perth very well.

Currently, my family has migrated here and we've become  permanent residents here in Perth. Thankfully, I was given the chance to be exposed to a European culture earlier, before going abroad and studying in the Swiss Hotel Management School. Now only, my parents remain in Perth because my sister and myself have gone to explore the world, for photography and studies but in time we'll return back home to see our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment