Thursday 24 January 2013

Mont-Blanc Palace Restaurant



















These are pictures of different food served in the Mont-Blanc Palace restaurant here at Swiss Hotel Management School, Leysin. Normally, students would call this place as the French restaurant because of the service sequence. Well, I never knew maybe its because of the food they serve and prepare as well.

Usually, I would go for any server but the first picture above is my best friend, Cecily who served me because she needed guests for a particular Wednesday. If I am correct, she was serving on Table 8, where I was with another two people who were Simao and Diva. I actually do owe her big time because I promised to be her guest during the finals but unfortunately the restaurant was fully booked.

The food here is actually better compared to the cafeteria food that I used eat most of the time. Although, this is served individually and not in a buffet style. However, the unique thing about this place is the dessert and the coffee because they are excellent sometimes. In addition, you would always receive some free chocolates to go with you final section of the meal, but normally guest would either take them back to their room or leave in untouched.

However, nothing beats the food here because its free at all times for students that study here at the Swiss Hotel Management School and all you require is just an early booking for your choice of lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment