Friday 25 January 2013

Majestic Serai Hotel Presentation


The video above is related to a Management Project assignment that was given to my group at the Swiss Hotel Management School.  It was used as a promotional mix strategy to promote our hotel called the Majestic Serai that was to built in Bunaken Island, Indonesia.

We had Powerpoint presentation slide prepared for this as well. Honestly speaking, I believe that my group did a really good job in convincing the investors into investing with us. I'll try to upload the Powerpoint slide soon, but I doubt that my leader would want it up online for others to see.

Oh! The pictures you see on the video are all taken from Google, nothing is real and please don't call the number because its a fake and so is the website at the end of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment