Saturday 26 January 2013

Forever Camera Passion










Above are some of the work that I've done using my DSLR's and software editing on my computer. As mentioned earlier, I am a frequent traveller, thus providing me the chance to witness this great sights. The camera is my best friend and the photos are like my art. Someday, I hope find a girl who shares the similar passion with me and join me as a traveling partner and couple of course.

I have been to many European and Asian countries. Most of the time for photography, hotelier and cuisine purposes. But on some occasions, I go there to study the history, art, culture and architecture of the particular country. 

I have other pictures of my work, but it will take time to upload then because I am always on the go and never staying more than a 2 weeks in one location. This creates a problem of searching for WiFi, but don't worry I promise to upload them on this blog soon enough. 

Currently, I am in the Asian region traveling again. Just be patient for the next blog updates of photographs and descriptions of the place. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment