Friday 25 January 2013

Christmas Gala Dinner 2012 in Swiss








The Christmas gala or also known as the Christmas ball is a yearly tradition here at the Swiss Hotel Management School. During this night, lecturers and staff would be the ones to serve you while the students should dressed up formally with mask for dinner, dance and enjoyment.

It would normally be held at 7pm till 11.30pm. As you can see from the pictures above, that I'm the 3rd person in the whole campus to actually wear a fully white suit with a black shirt and tie on the inside,  for the event. For this event, the food was really amazing and we had a large variety from fresh seafood and meat products. There was also an assortment of beverages like wine, beer and soft drinks. 

Well, I didn't bring my camera for this event, because it was in my room charging as I had used up its energy for another event, thus I had to use my friend's camera and take most of this pictures. Well, I noticed that many people were getting ready thoroughly on my floor for this event, not to mention myself as well. I had to be really thorough because I brought myself a date to event, and she was dressed really beautiful. The event was awesome and the music was lively because of the amazing deejay we had. If I remembered well, we all danced in the middle of the hall in a centipede type of movement.

The event lasted till 11.30pm and the clearing began. However, once the clearing was completed, everyone ran straight to the club on our campus and started partying till midnight. I joined as well on the dance floor with my friends. Thankfully, I would be returning to the campus on September and I hope that this year's Christmas ball is going to be a successful one like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment