Wednesday 23 January 2013

Walking through City of Love












Paris, France is the dream city that everyone would want to visit if they ever get the chance. Thankfully, I was able to spend my real Christmas on 25th 2012 in Paris with my friends. I have to agree with this statement that this place is called the "City of Love" because mainly people who visit here bring a mate.

However, sadly I was able to be with my mate here as she's far away from Paris. But on the bright side, I was able to gain wonderful photos and new traveling experiences that I would be able to share with her in the future. From the images above, these are the major attractions of Paris like the Eiffel tower, Palace of Versailles and Museum Louvre. 

Paris was actually my 2nd stop after Barcelona, Spain for my Christmas holidays. When I was young, I dreamt of standing on the Eiffel tower and also looking at the famous Mona Lisa. A great thanks to god and my parents for making that dream of mine become a reality. If you ever visit Paris, I would recommend that you visit the Eiffel tower twice. Once during the day, where you should actually go all the way up and witness a 360 degree view of the city and once during the night, where you can see the lights on the tower. If you're lucky, there might be a sparkling show of white lights.

There would be a really long line to go up the tower, but just bear a little while because you will not regret seeing the view from above. In addition, there is a restaurant located on top of the Eiffel tower that operates during the night if I'm not mistaken. Try having meal there, and witness the beauty of the city lights of Paris at night. The food there is quite reasonably priced according to the menu that I checked last time. 

Lastly, please do visit the Museum Louvre. Trust me when I say that history is never boring because the exhibits inside will fascinate you to take a moment and read each description. Don't forget to visit the famous Leonardo Da Vinci painting "Mona Lisa" that is located in the 1st floor of the museum. Once you arrive at the Mona Lisa room, try walking around while continuously looking at the painting, you would notice that her eyes are actually following you. Freaky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment